Friday 31 August 2012

London Soccer - Liam

continuing on from my brother.

the next day we decided to try to get to the olympic park. First we had to take the overground train system to get to station to swich onto the underground, we were on that for about ten minutes to we got to chaos. We stept of the train where it was hard to stay together, and got offered a lolly pop by a guy that worked their ( I hope ) and didnt get sick, then we stepped out of the station and it was crazy, people going in all directions, workers telling people where to go through speaker phones.
We wanted to get to the olympic park, but we werent allowed, we had to have tickets for the events to get in, so a worker told us we could see it if we went upstairs to a store balcony, that was to pact, just like everything, so we walked across a bridge to get to the underground, and still couldnt see anything because of people.

When we got to the station we had to get in, which took fore ever, we decided to go to a place called greenwich, where east meats west, we had to switch once onto another subway, then we got there, we took the elevator to the main floor and realised we were in the wrong place. So we went back down and got a subway to a restaurant to get a drink. When we left my dad didnnt go back with us, because he was going out, so me my brother and my grandma went home and got fish and chips for dinner, and just relaxed for the rest of the night.

The next day I went to the park with my brother and grandma for about an hour and a half, and then did nothing else the rest of the day.
The next morning my soccer with the arsenal camp started, my dad and I walked to the field where I would be walking to and from for the next five days, which is about a forty five minute walk. When we got there, there were more kids then I expected we went and signed in, then my dad left and the day started, it was the same idea every day, we train for two hours, have lunch, then do matches. Each day we did something different like control, technique, and so on.
When practice ended I walked home and I relaxed the rest of the night, then the samething would happen the next day, and so on. right now, i just finished my second last day, and will be doing my last day of soccer tommorrow, so for now good bye.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment